Standart Montaj Bantları - 64602
Plate Assembly in Flexo Printing Especially for Corrugated Cardboard Postprint Process
- tesa® 64602 PV3 is a transparent, double-sided, 100 µm / 4 mil thick self-adhesive tape consisting of a PVC backing and rubber adhesive system. tesa® 64602 PV3 has been specially designed for mounting photopolymer plates in the flexo printing industry. Thanks to its features, tesa® 64602 PV3 offers the ideal solution for applying tape to plate prior to drum plate mounting or mounting on Mylar film sheet, which is a common practice especially in corrugated board printing.
- The taped plate is reliable even when stored vertically for long periods, providing high adhesion values and slip resistance.
- High adhesion and slip resistance also ensure that the plate edge is lifted in long printing runs and at higher speeds.
- Thanks to its specially optimized adhesion properties, tape and plate can be easily repositioned during assembly.
- The transparent carrier allows cliché print marks to be seen easily.
- The crepe paper protector prevents the formation of air bubbles in the tape and the bending of the tape.
- The protector is siliconized, which allows easy application and removal.
- tesa® 64602 PV3 is designed for mounting photopolymer plates in the flexo printing industry, especially in corrugated board printing processes.
- Carrier Material: PVC Film
- Thickness Category: 100 µm
- Adhesive Type: Natural rubber
- Preservative Type: Crepe, siliconized PP